I cannot recommend this experience enough! I loved how my pictures turned out and I felt so empowered by shooting with Critsey. I truly thought it was such a seamless process and felt like I was very informed of how my shoot would go. Everything was really professional and thoughtful, I felt so comfortable by the end of my shoot. ~JESSICA
How To Rock Your Boudoir Session
Boudoir photography can be an empowering way to celebrate your body, but it’s understandable if you feel nervous leading up to your session. To help you feel confident, here are six hacks to help you rock your boudoir session:
- Positive Self-Talk: The way you speak to yourself is important. Remember that every body deserves to be celebrated, regardless of size. Use positive affirmations such as “I am beautiful,” “I deeply and profoundly accept myself,” and “My body deserves celebration at every stage of my life.” Practice self-compassion and remind yourself that you deserve it.
- Let Go of Society’s Expectations: Society often puts pressure on women to look and feel a certain way about their bodies. Boudoir sessions offer an opportunity to celebrate and embrace your femininity, regardless of societal expectations. Focus on your own beauty and let go of what the world thinks.
- Choose Outfits That Make You Feel Good: Choose outfits that flatter your body and make you feel confident. The camera will capture your inner confidence if you feel good in your outfits.
- Create a Playlist: Music can help boost your confidence during your boudoir session. Create a playlist of songs that make you feel sexy and confident to help you feel more relaxed and comfortable during your shoot.
- Choose the Right Photographer: Choosing an experienced boudoir photographer who will guide you through the empowering experience is crucial for a successful boudoir session. If you’re looking to book a boudoir photography session with an experienced boudoir photographer who will guide you through the whole empowering experience, don’t hesitate to contact me.
- Practice Posing Beforehand: Practice posing in front of a mirror or with a friend to get a feel for what works best for your body. This can help you feel more confident and relaxed during your boudoir session.
Remember, boudoir sessions can document important milestones or simply be a celebration of yourself. Embrace your body and use these confidence hacks to make your boudoir session a success!
Women book boudoir sessions to celebrate various occasions and milestones. It can be a birthday, an anniversary, a wedding, or just because you freaking deserve it! These sessions document a piece of you that you will always want to remember especially as the seasons of your life grow and change.
“Indulge in a Luxury Boudoir Experience – Book Your Session with Critsey Rowe of Couture Boudoir Today”
With a passion for empowering women, Critsey Rowe of Couture Boudoir is a highly regarded, internationally published boudoir photographer. She creates a serene environment with the help of female-only hair and makeup stylists, ensuring a comfortable and confident experience for every client. Critsey celebrates the unique and intimate beauty of each individual, capturing truly gorgeous and tasteful boudoir photographs that flatter and celebrate the subject’s individuality. Let Critsey help you embrace your beauty and confidence through a boudoir photography session.
For more samples of my work, check out these galleries below: