Are you planning to give your groom a sexy little gift on your wedding night? Here are five tips on what to wear for your bridal boudoir photoshoot:
1. Your wedding veil will make for some very sexy photos. Whether you match it up with lingerie or bare it all underneath, this is a must-have on your boudoir portrait day. If you don’t have your veil yet you can borrow one from your bridal boutique or buy tulle to use as a substitute veil.
2. Your wedding shoes. I mean really who wouldn’t want to wear their wedding heels as much as possible.
3. Wedding dress accessories such as your sash, headpiece, jewelry, garter, and undies. Anything bridal is a great idea!
4. His wedding band. This can make for some really sweet photo opts plus he would never expect it.
5. His wedding shirt and tie. If he is renting his tux or suit drop by the rental and ask to borrow the same items for your photoshoot.
Bonus tip: Bring a bouquet, this makes for a great prop for sexy photos. Usually, your florist can make a smaller version of your wedding day bouquet for a fraction of the cost. Or you can bring a store-bought bouquet.
copyright Couture Boudoir®
About Couture Boudoir
Critsey Rowe of Couture Boudoir is an experienced, internationally published, and highly regarded boudoir photographer who has dedicated her career to helping women feel confident and beautiful. With the help of female-only hair and makeup stylists, Critsey creates a zen environment for her boudoir sessions. She celebrates the uniqueness and intimate beauty of every client and takes truly flattering, tasteful, and gorgeous boudoir photographs.
For more samples of my work, check out these galleries below: