Boudoir outfit ideas for plus size curvy women
In this post I will share some of the top boudoir outfit ideas for plus size curvy women. It can be tricky figuring out what to wear for your boudoir shoot and I am here to help you!
First of all, think about your style and what you would be most comfortable being photographed in. If you never wear garters and fishnets then don’t put that on your list of things to wear for your shoot. Be true to your authenticity. Here are some ideas…
- Body suits can be super sexy and flattering for ladies with curves.
- Bustier/Corsets are great to accentuate those sexy curves.
- Choose lingerie that has support for your breasts. (see tips below)
- Babydoll lingerie cinches in the waist while showing off cleavage.
- High waisted panties.
- Push up bra with matching panty.
- Robe or your man’s favorite button down.
- Thigh highs.
- Garter belt.
- Lace blouse or oversized t-shirt.
When choosing a bustier or a corset – choose ones that have cups, the ones that do not, may make you look flat chested (this is true for even the women that have been blessed in the chest area.
If you are bigger then an A cup it is a good idea to wear a strapless bra underneath lingerie that does not have support such as cups.
If you are bigger then a C cup look for lingerie that has bigger straps to help support your girls.
I know when you read high waisted panties you thought of granny panties, don’t lie you know you did. Well, I am talking about the sexy high waist panty. Either in lace or with a pretty detail.
Try on all your lingerie before your shoot. If anything is pinching or too tight toss it! It will show in photos. Only bring what you feel and look great in.
For more tips and information feel free to search around my blog. There are several great posts on what to wear for your session.