ABOUT THE SESSION
Who says the session is just for the guy! What a wonderful way to get pampered and feel like a movie star and have some of the most gorgeous images of yourself!
Your boudoir session will be like a fashion shoot with many wardrobe changes to give you a diverse selection of beautiful images to place in an album or to display as art prints.
All boudoir sessions include:
- My Beauty Guide, which is full of tips and wardrobe suggestions to get you started on making your experience amazing.
- A hair and makeup artist to create your look and provide pampering so your shoot is fun and relaxing.
- Wardrobe consultation at your shoot.
- Pose coaching during your shoot to give you a diverse set of images.
- A private password protected gallery for you to view and choose your favorite images.
- 2-3 hours of session time.
Complete collections start at $1200. Custom collections are available.
TO RECEIVE A FULL LIST OF PRICING
Please fill out this quick form to receive more information about my sessions and pricing. Click HERE to start.
DISPLAYING YOUR PORTRAITS
Most collections include an album. I offer a wide range of sizes and cover choices in leather, fabric, metal or a photo cover. Your album can be fully customized to fit your taste and personality. You can page through a sample album HERE.
BOUDOIR ALBUM SAMPLES
This album cover is gold and black sparkle. It is stunning in person.
Another popular choice is the ever so fashionable leopard cover. There are many choices to fit your style.
A great little addition to your order. This little album will be a duplicate of your boudoir album and is great for the guy that travels or a great way for you to keep a copy for yourself.
Boudoir session gift cards are available in any amount and make a great gift for anniversaries, birthdays, for the bride or any special occasion. Please inquire for gift card and luxury gift certificate details.
To learn more about your boudoir session see the answers page for frequently asked questions + answers.
Copyright Couture Boudoir Photography | By photographer Critsey Rowe