My work has been published in many popular magazines, including Grace Ormonde Wedding Style, Today’s Bride, Destination Weddings and Honeymoons, You and Your Wedding London, The Bride’s Book, Weddings Unveiled, The Knot, Carolina Bride and Queen City Weddings – just to name a few.
I was completely and utterly honored to be featured in Popular Photography Magazine about my boudoir shooting style.
I have been a featured photographer on Platinum Weddings and featured several times on My Fair Wedding with David Tutera on the WE Channel.
- Published Author – The Complete Guide to Shooting Intimate Portraits – Available in bookstores + Amazon
- Named ONE OF THE TOP FEMALE PHOTOGRAPHERS IN THE NATION by Ines Del Mar Magazine
- Nominated “Boudoir Expert” by international photographers forum The DWF
- Interviewed about my Couture Boudoir brand – Listen on iTunes “The Wedding Planning Audiocast”
- Interviewed by Mimika TV about my Couture Boudoir brand. Watch online at Mimikacooney.com/tv
- Featured in Women’s Health Magazine
- Featured wedding photographer – “Platinum Weddings” on The WE Channel
- Featured on Bella Bella Boutique – luxury lingerie blog
- Featured on Practical Glamour – Tips for taking the best boudoir photos
- Featured on The phoBLOGrapher – Bridal Boudoir
- Elite Member – Fearless Photographers, The Lovely Find, Junebug Weddings, ISPWP
I am available for local, national and out of country location shoots. I tour several times a year to Europe for Couture Boudoir® sessions – please inquire for scheduled dates.
I am always ready and available for assignment around the country. When someone asks me where I live – I jokingly say at the airport. The cities and states I frequent the most are: San Fransisco, CA | Charlotte, NC | Atlanta, GA | Charleston, SC | New Jersey | Boston | New York | Chicago | Miami, Florida. I am always up for a destination shoot in Puerto Rico, Germany, Paris, France or Mexico. If you have a location you would love your shoot to take place please email me and let’s chat!